Dear User (“You”), Welcome to Food Action Cities. You are about to submit a case study (the “Submission“).
The term Submission includes any documents attached to it and any pictures or videos provided with the Submission.
Please read the below terms and conditions (T&C) which will govern the use of Food Action Cities with regard to your Submission. These T&C shall prevail in the event of any inconsistency with the terms and conditions available on Food Action Cities which are meant to apply to all visitors accessing the site (but not submitting any case study). GAIN can’t control how people use the site and shall have no liability to You or any other person or entity with regard to the use of the content of the Submission by any third-party, either in or outside of the context of Food Action Cities.
Any Submission is intended to be published online and be accessible worldwide. For this project to run smoothly, it is important for the Submission to be free of any infringement of third-parties’ intellectual property rights.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Partners (as defined in the General T&C):
1. will review and edit where relevant the Submission before publishing them on Food Action Cities and related platforms; and
2. might contact you to request additional information on the content of the Submission; and
3. have the right to refuse to publicize a Submission on Food Action Cities at its sole discretion.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You hereby represent and warrant that:
1. the Submission doesn’t infringe upon any third parties’ intellectual property rights; and
2. there is no unlicensed third-party content in the Submission and any third-party content has been authorized for use; and
3. there is no harmful or illegal content in the Submission; and
4. all sources and references used in the Submission have been properly quoted and identified; and
5. personal data contained in the Submission (if any) has been processed lawfully and in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation; and
6. the Submission doesn’t contain any marketing information and is not intended to advertise or offer to sell any good or services to consumers.
You provide a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to Food Action Cities to use the Submission and share it publicly on the Food Action Cities website for the purposes of sharing your case study widely.
You agree to hold harmless, indemnify and defend any and all of the Partners from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to any breach by You of intellectual property rights of third Parties, provided You are notified in writing of any claim.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
By accepting these T&C you hereby authorize the Partners to collect and use your personal data submitted in the context of posting the innovation to Food Action Cities. The information provided by You will only be used and shared for the agreed Purposes and to maintain your account. You also agree that the Partners may obtain, use and monitor information provided by You when using or accessing Food Action Cities. In no event your personal data be sold to any third party.
You have the right to:
1.request to see a copy of the information held about You and to know how it is processed; and
2. to ask for any of your personal data to be withdrawn from the Partners’ files, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case GAIN will duly inform the Partners of the request, and the Partners will delete such personal data from its files and/or will remove You from already published materials wherever reasonably possible. You acknowledge that it might not be feasible to remove your data in materials already in circulation; and
3. to inform the Partners if the processing of your data is having or may have a negative impact on you (using the email address provided below).
To exercise any of those rights, please contact email@example.com GAIN will be the one managing this email address and responding to your queries.